Google
 

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sources

I've been using Dr. Peter D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet for almost ten years now. There are a lot of pros and cons published all over the Internet but it's working for me and my family so I appreciate his research work very much.

The purpose of these posts is to help you check out faster and easier when cooking for many people that belong to different genotypes - if you decided to follow the most personalized diet yet - the GenoType diet.

As always, these are not medical advices or recommendations of a trained medical professional - you need to consult a licensed practiotioners to receive those. This info is gathered and published for education and entertainment only. Any info you use or apply is your choice, your decision and your responsibility.

Sources for my posts are:

  • The GenoType Diet Daily newsletter
  • D' Adamo, Dr. Peter J.. The GenoType Diet. First Edition. New York: Broadway Books, 2007.

0 comments: